Sunday, 4 September 2011

Welcome to the madman's ruminations

The morning shows the day, a wise man once said. Obviously that man has never been to a B-School, or he would have realized that morning is just an extension of the night's efforts to stay awake and meet impossible deadlines, or (depending on which term he visited) nature's signal that the night's party is finally over. He's never been to a BPO either, where morning shows the END of the (work) day, and time to sleep. Not so wise anymore, is he?

Similar wise men have been asking me to start a blog. "You write well, dude. Make sure you write a killer first post. What you write in the first post will ensure people come back to read your blog again".

While I cannot guarantee that this one will absolutely turn out "killer", my focus has been on making this rather interesting for the first time reader, which is, err, everyone. I differ with the wise ones in trying to make this the flagship post. I'd rather, and you'd rather, know what I'll write and what to expect of this blog.

In a word, everything. I will treat this more as a personal diary, and will choose to comment on things I feel strongly about and feel you should know and share opinions about. I may occasionally bore you with my reviews of things, bear with them. Automobiles, being the definitive inspiration in my life will keep finding mention here. References will be made, to people alive and dead, and events past and present.

And lets get one thing clear. Its MY blog. You're welcome to come in and read my opinions. If you have conflicting opinions, please post a comment. But don't, please don't, coach me on what I should (or should not) write about.

To start off, I'm putting in a touching little true story in the next post. Let me know what you feel.

1 comment: